DUP Annual Conference 2018
The 2018 Democratic Unionist Party annual conference will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Belfast on Saturday 24th November.
Our annual conference is the largest political gathering held in Northern Ireland and provides the opportunity to engage with representatives at every level of the Party.
Our members will discuss key policies with exhibitors, media and observers from across the United Kingdom.
Accommodation is available at the conference venue. The conference reference code will be necessary when making a booking.
- 09:15 - Opening Devotions – Lord McCrea of Magherafelt and Cookstown.
- 09:20 - Welcome – Lord Morrow of Clogher Valley – Party Chairman
- 09:35 - Video Presentation
- 09:40 - Delivering in Local Government – Panel Discussion
- 10:20 - Looking to Local Government 2019 – Gavin Robinson MP
- 10:30 - Video Presentation
- 10:35 - Chief Minister of Gibraltar – The Honourable Fabian Picardo QC
- 10:50 - Conference Charity – Jim Shannon MP
- 10:55 - Leaving the European Union: The DUP Perspective – Diane Dodds MEP
- 11:20 - Remembering the Ultimate Sacrifice – Rt Hon Jeffrey Donaldson MP
- 11:40 - Building a Stronger Northern Ireland – Panel Discussion
- 12:10 - Deputy Leader’s Address – Rt Hon Nigel Dodds MP
- 12:30 - 13:15 - Lunch
- 13:15 - 14:20 - Fringe Events:
- Tackling Paramilitarism
- Friends of Gibraltar launch
- Shared Prosperity Funds – Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Institute of Economic Affairs
- A Low Tax Future for Northern Ireland – The Taxpayers’ Alliance
- 14:30 - Guest Speaker – Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP
- 15:00 - Video Presentation
- 15:05 - Introduction to Party Leader
- 15:15 - Party Leader’s Address – Rt Hon Arlene Foster MLA
- 15:45 – Close of Conference & National Anthem.
Free childcare is available at Conference. However booking is required. To book spaces please use either the phone number or email address below.