DUP Annual Conference 2017
The 2017 Democratic Unionist Party annual conference will return to the La Mon Hotel on Saturday 25th November.
Our annual Conference is the largest political gathering held in Northern Ireland and provides the opportunity to engage with representatives at every level of the Party.
Our members will discuss key policies with exhibitors, media and observers from across the United Kingdom.
Those requesting media accreditation can apply via the link below:Media Accreditation
Space is limited at the Conference venue and to accommodate those who may be travelling from across the UK we have secured a discounted rate for accommodation in central Belfast.
Transport will be provided to and from the Conference for media staying here.
Details will be provided along with your media accreditation.
- 09:20 - Welcome Lord Morrow of Clogher Valley, Party Chairman.
- 09:45 - Panel Discussion – Promoting Northern Ireland
- 10:20 - Speech – Emma Little Pengelly MP
- 10:45 - Panel Discussion – Valuing and Investing in our Public Services
- 11:15 - Speech – Diane Dodds MEP
- 11:25 - Panel Discussion – A Successful Brexit for the Next Generation
- 11:55 - Valuing our Mandate - Simon Hamilton MLA, Director of Elections
- 12:05 - Charity Support Appeal
- 12:15 - Deputy Leader Address - Rt. Hon. Nigel Dodds MP
- 12:45 - Lunch
- 14:15 - Panel Discussion – A United Kingdom for the Next Generation
- 15:00 - Party Leader Address– Rt. Hon. Arlene Foster MLA
- 15:45 - Close of Conference
Free childcare is available at Conference. However booking is required. To book spaces please use either the phone number or email address below.